RICOH THETA Plug-in
In addition to shooting all directions at once, the RICOH THETA V and Z1 utilize an Android™-based operating system, so in addition to the basic 360° camera functionality, installing plug-ins which stands for Android™ application allows for even greater flexibility in controlling the camera.
By using various technical components shown in a balloon, you can develop a THETA plug-in like those shown in the figure.
This document contains the information necessary for developers to develop plug-ins.
By using the information contained in these documents, you have agreed to the following terms:
- The contents of this document is subject to change without notice
- Ricoh grants you a limited, royalty-free, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this document and the SDK solely for the purpose of designing or developing the THETA Plug-In application software.
- Unless otherwise provided by RICOH, you are strictly prohibited to copy, broadcast or reproduce, in whole or in part, any information contained herein
- The computer programs and usage directions contained herein are only meant for reference purposes, and RICOH shall in no event make any warranty or shall be held liable in connection with the use of this information (such disclaimer of liability shall include, but shall not be limited to third party IP infringement liabilities attributable to the use of this information)
- RICOH does not guarantee in any way that the functionality contained herein satisfies your needs or that the software is error-free and continues to work in proper condition
- No license, express, implied or otherwise is granted under this document for any patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RICOH or others, unless expressly provided otherwise.