December 21, 2018 Release
Announcing the stop of free offering of Cloud APIs in RICOH Developer Connection
We are no longer offering free Cloud APIs in RICOH Developer Connection.
The Cloud APIs free offering will come to an end: All Cloud APIs in RICOH Developer Connection
- RICOH Visual Recognition API
- RICOH Image Processing API
- RICOH Live Streaming API
- RICOH Peer-to-Peer Communication API
- RICOH Messaging API
Why are we stopping the free offering?
- As we concentrate more on paid developers, we’re stopping the free offering of Cloud APIs.
- 27th March 2019 - this will be the end date of free Cloud APIs.
What do I need to do?
- If you would like to continue using RICOH Camera SDK download service, you have nothing to do. If not, please delete your RICOH Account from profile page.
- Please note that your Client ID and Client Secrets are disabled after we stop the free Cloud APIs offering on 27th March 2019.
- If you would like to continue to use the Cloud API as a paid developer, please contact us to email@example.com .